- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Light candle. To prevent wax tunnels, always burn long enough for wax to melt and pool the entire edges of the jar.
- Enjoy the beautiful, natural aromas and slow, long lasting burn.
- Do not burn wax down to the base or for longer than 4 hrs at a time.
- Use wood lid as a candle coaster for added heat protection.
It is important to trim your wick before each burn.
Candle Care + Warnings
Burn candle within sight and away from wind, drafts and vibrations. Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
Remove or move florals to edge of candle (if it has shifted towards the center).
Keep out of reach from children, pets + flammable objects.